I WENT ON TOUR TO PHOENIX!! **Wahoo**

 Hey, everyone! I just went on tour again! and I was so excited! I went to Phoenix and it was really hot:(  but I signed autographs a had fun! hope you enjoyed this video:)



Want more? meandthebeat.blogspot.co​m FOLLOW ME:
Instagram: insta4kids.blogspot.com
WATCH MORE: My sister's blog: emmasunicornblog.blogspot.com
my Mom's blog: Harleeknowsbest.blogspot.com About Harlee: Harlee Durazo, or better known as "Harlee" is a dancer, model, and Vlogger. Here you’ll find a lot of pranks, 24-hour challenges, baking, music videos, and more! Watch me every Saturday Monday and Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SoOOoOoo cool!!! Wish I could meet you and your sister!! Keep being totally awesome!! (:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...