Potty training ๐Ÿ˜‘


I started the potty training process when my daughter was around 1 and a half.  At about 2 she began to seriously hate being in a dirty diaper. She would immediately tell me when she needed a new "diaper" and as soon as I taught her where they were. Being my first child, I had no idea when to begin potty training her. When she turned 2 and a half months old I excitedly went out and bought her her very own potty and began a routine of having her sit on it every day.  so, every day I would take her to the potty as soon as she woke up, every 45 minutes, right after a nap, after lunch, again every 45 minutes until dinner, after dinner. As soon as she used the public restroom she no longer was interested in her little potty, she was all about the "big pot". She's a whopping 24 lbs and just under 3 ft so I still hold onto her in public restrooms (also because I'm a germaphobe and don't want her to touch anything) but at home she usually prefers privacy. I think the biggest thing that helped us is that we didn't rush her. We didn't force her to use the potty and we didn't get mad if she peed in her diaper. Instead, we praised her and celebrated each time she used her potty and she quickly learned that's the route she wanted to take. "I did it! Mommy I pooped! Wash hands?" 

๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah. She is so big ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously๐Ÿ˜‚Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...