Diaper Bag Essentials (for a toddler)

Diaper Bag Essentials (for a toddler)

I am one of those moms, I'll admit, that overpacks and has a shoulder.  I also have an everyday toddler storytime on Mondays and on Tuesdays, Sunday school, and Friday.   I've learned to keep a fully packed bag in the car and to restock my diaper bag as soon as we get home.  Angel also has a little bag pack she carries with diapers, wipes, pacifiers, and snacks. I put an extra outfit and shoes in the car bag (just in case we go to the splash pad or she had a little accident) That usually stays in the car. 
Here's what is in my diaper bag: 
1.  Diapers (cloth) Along with her Angel Baby bum cream. 
2. Katie blooms remedies.
3. A box of crayons...because coloring is good anywhere and someplace don't have them! (What?!?!)
4. Child safe hand sanitizer. (My girls are not tall enough to reach the sink.)
5. Snacks, I buy graham cracker sticks and keep my reusable baggies full of cut-up fruit. (If vacations or long trips I usually bring a cooler)
6. Sippy cup with water. 
7. Books...my girl loves to read. 
8. Sunglasses, sunscreen, and a sunhat. 
9. First aid kit .just in the case in case of slips or cuts. 
10. Stickers. Who doesn't love stickers? 
11. 
12. A bib. or two.  Angel has a Bumkins waterproof bib.
13. 
14. Lotion for Angel. Especially now that the weather is changing, 

Yes all of that fits in my diaper bag):   😑 

No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...