A game of escape

me and my sister are playing a game 🎮 we are   trying to escapewe are  a little nervous so I'm giving us a,sec 



We are ready 👍. We are going outside to do it . Well,  we are going to sleep at a hotel, Very small. 
it's not all bad but really beautiful on the inside.
now we are unpacking . My sister packed a lot .I pack a little backpack.Next , we are bored so we are going to do random stuff.
now we are going to sleep . We had a 
Long day .

that's it 👍 thank you guys so much for reading! check out  a game of escape 2# ! Byeeee 


No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...