I'm almost 9! Should i be more mature?

 My birthday is in January and I will be nine,  I do the best I can to help out and clean, It's just really hard, sometimes I will clean the house or read some books, watch my sister or sing, I just want my little sisters to think that I'm grown up and cool, So I stay up late, I put them to bed, I put Rylee down sometimes,  My sister Emmalee thinks you need to play Roblox and show your tummy to be cool,  I just don't do that, I want to look good for my blog and for the world but the best thing I can do is be good for Jesus.  He does so much for us, the least I can do is wear appropriate clothing and do what his commandments are:

  1. I am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt have no other Gods but me!
  2. Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain!
  3. Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Day holy!
  4. Thou shalt honor father and mother!
  5. Thou shalt not kill!
  6. Thou shalt not commit adultery!
  7. Thou shalt not steal!
  8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor!
  9. Do not let thyself lust after thy neighbor’s wife!
  10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor his farm, nor his cattle, nor anything that is his! I just think that you don't need to be Good for the world, Like Mel B, No.   Gives me the chills.  Back to me,   Like, should I clean more? Or should I, I don't know, It just seems so dumb for me trying to be so GROWN up even though I Don't even have 2 digits at my age  I'm like the teacher's pet, and I wear high heels, Ts ts ts. But I don't know, But I'm going to be Elsa for Halloween. what about you? I'll come back to you later, Peace. 


No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...