IM GOING TO BE LOCKED IN A CLOSET FOR AN HOUR?!? **1 hour Challenge* 🔑

Shalom guys! It's Harlee! Hope your day is going great:)  But today, I decided that I would be really weird and do a 1 hour in my closet challenge. I was bored, but I had things to help me pass time.  Merch is out now! Get a bracelet or necklace with your name is it! (Literally!!) Just type your name or what you want it to say and your address and it will be shipped right to you:) Signed pictures of me are available now too!!  Plz, follow me and 1 lucky fan will get to come down to my house next month for a whole week! we can hang out, go shopping, and have a sleepover! Make sure you follow and enjoy:)  Share link:https://flipgrid.com/s/rTntpcPCj3qvV_W-




Want more?

meandthebeat.blogspot.co​m



FOLLOW ME:

​ 

Instagram: insta4kids.blogspot.com​


WATCH MORE: My sister's blog: emmasunicornblog.blogspot.com

my Mom's blog: Harleeknowsbest.blogspot.com


About Harlee:

Harlee Durazo, or better known as "Harlee" is a dancer, model, and Vlogger. Here you’ll find a lot of pranks, 24-hour challenges, baking, music videos, and more! Watch me every Saturday Monday and Friday!



No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...