The game of escape #2 .

Hey, guys welcome back! Here is series 2# of the game of escape so read this to see our daring and scary destinations. And a fun day with Nana! First I go to a different universe Which always has a door right when you come in.


Which leads to a different universe. 
Then there's another door that leads to a secret room There is a lock on the  door so that Nobody 


 in particular walks in πŸ’ƒ 


Now 
That we're ready and found the passcode we escape 
We escaped now there is no turning back now !well, I don't know if I want to go. I will be leaving my mom and dad my nana and Littlest sister. And everything else πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜•πŸ˜―πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜žπŸ˜¬πŸ˜΅ maybe I can leave in a nonfeeling sad and !making the feeling way. Plan B, behind
next, we went behind the bushes on the leeward side.
the bushes.🌬 πŸ™€    I saw ghosts. Really creepy πŸ˜±πŸ‘ΊπŸ’€  but then I saw a really huge house and I was really hot so I thought I would take a peek. But it was the opposite of what I was expecting .to be Continued....... 

No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriouslyπŸ˜‚Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...