The game of escape 3#

We walked inside And saw  Nana
crying ๐Ÿ˜ข I was  confused ๐Ÿ˜• so I looked around and then the day  I left all the fruit was beautiful and ripe . Now they are all rotten .
and I saw the drawer were all our special stuff was , and instead of had junk and money in it . 
I was so mad were was my favorite toy ? We're were my family ?then I got a call from 911 telling me to go to my auntie hopes house . When I got there I was confused ๐Ÿ˜• like very confused ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฏ 
but I was excited .  And for some reason they pretended that then being here was a surprise party for me ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜Š  but before  we left there was a very important thing to do . Have a group hug  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ 
They explained everything .We were trying to make a welcome home how are you  party ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you For reading and I will see you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š bye 


Well, we made it home safely and they explained everything. Did a little different  Here 

No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously๐Ÿ˜‚Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...