The Anxiety- virus 😦

I have been having the same bad dream for a couple days now . When I closed my eyes I see a bloody claw , and then I dont know if it's a bad dream or a  thought but I see and old women looking very young and had red eyes . It really is scary and when I open my eyes she isn't there😨 . It started happening last month, so ... A month of horror dreams 😬😱 it's so weird I never have had dreams it just started happening  when the Coronavirus   started , well not the day but  in the 9th month .do you have any bad dreams ? Tell me in the comments . The Lord  wouldn't want  you to  worry about any kind of bad dream or  anything . Sometimes the bad
dreams. And we all have worries so no need to feel ashamed .
  Bad dreams come from something you have watched like a movie or a ad on a video you watched . Or maybe the Anemy is playing a trick on you . It  you are  ever nervous do this :  I sleep a lot . And pray  , its  very relaxing . Also what I like to do is go on my blog and write about how  I am feeling 👐 it helps to talk about it with your loved ones. That's so for today 
Have a great day and comment below 😊
 

No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...