Pranking my mom i peed on the couch.... **So EmBaRrAsSiNg**



 Hey, guys, today I going to be pranking my mom I peed on the couch I think she will be really mad because I'm at my grandas house, and it's not our couch.   It was a regular afternoon when I decided to prank her. if you enjoy these flogs plz follow me and comment on any other content you would enjoy watching. Love u guys:)





My Sister's Channel: emmasunicornblog.blogspot.com

Want more? meandthebeat.blogspot.com          Follow me: 

Instagram: insta4kids.blogspot.com 

My podcast: https://soundcloud.com.harlee-durazo/harlee-podcast 

Watch more: My sister's blog: emmasunicornblog.blogspot.com


No comments:

WE HEARD SOUNDS..... STALKER? **Prank on my sister** She took this way too seriously😂Publish when 11 years old

 Hey Guys! I don't really know what I should call what I think it is so I'm going to call him/Her a stalker... I and my sister heard...